HIP OHIO MOMMIES!!

I know your out there....the not so typical mommy. But a darn good mommy...a mommy that is young, beautiful, confident, but is far from perfect, and definately misunderstood. I come across so many "Stepford Wives" type of women on here. Gimme a break. Anyway, I wanna meet some real human beings, and if your from Ohio, even better...cause I need some bad ass mommy friends like me to be real with....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a Ohio mom I don't know if I am hip or not and a perfect mom but I have had my share of mothering. It is hard beeing a mom we have alot to do with the cooking and cleaning and shopping and taking care of the kids mine are all growen up but I still have to take care of them every now and then. Right now I live with my daughter that is about to have a baby and I take care of her and then I will be here to help her care for the baby. Mom's do alot for there kids along with being a mom we are also a taxi service and a bank which I don't mind to much. Well I just want to say Hi to all the Mom's every where and wish you all the best in Mom hood because it isn't a easy job that we have and sometimes us mom's just have to stick together.
    lilgrandmat2

Answer by lilgrandmat2 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 19, 2009

•  I wish I was from Ohio b/c I have found it to be the same way here. I have only a few friends here and  I find I have to watch my language at all times except for only one group. I have nine tattoos, my DD has three and we're two wild and crazy gals. I don't know what you see as young, but at 53 I'm fuckin young at heart. If ya ever want to move to Florida we could kick some ass. Good luck on your quest.

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 11:44 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• LOL! I am a Ohio mommy! I don't know what part of Ohio you live in though! Don't know if I would classify myself as HIP? I do have tattoos and stuff like that, am a free thinker, and defend my opinions ALOT!!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• im in ohio im not the perfect mommy type my kids arent spot less all the time i dont have any tattoos tho im to scared of needles lol i dont think of myself as pretty tho
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm no tin OH but will be moving to the PA/OH border hopefully in the next few years. I belong to a group of hip mamas whom I love to death and a few of which (one of closest friends on here actually) who hail from OH. Come check us out in the Ladies Room and post that you're looking for moms in OH. You can get there from my profile page!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm from ohio and far from perfect you should come check out my group Ohio mom's that rock. I took over and needs some mom's to help me get it moving
    Ianmommy4

Answer by Ianmommy4 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 2, 2009