Last night on Wife Swap! Did you see it?

Those people in CA, the British guy and his wife whom is a physical fitness guru changed with the family from MO.Out of those couples which are you more like? That British guy needs to be sent back to England and live in poverty for a while to see the real world. I would prefer the guy from MO. And just out of curiosity is there anyone on here like the people in CA? you can be ANON because I wouldn't tell people thats what you are like,lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't see it, but I'm sure I'll catch it on re-run. If the guy needs to be sent back to see what poverty is like and get a grip, then I'm sure that my husband would be more like the other guy even without having seen the show. My DH is a loving, kind, down-to-earth man. I couldn't do wife swap or trading spouses, even for the 50K. Just couldn't do it... hehehe couldn't stand another woman in my house, with my man, alone.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I saw it. Those people from MO were kind of trashy and ignorant. But that British dude was a complete ass.
    Anonymous