why are we so mean to each other

I just dont get how rude other mom's can be to each other because they don't agree with them> Why can't we GROW UP & accept we all have different opinions. I hate how much women who don't like porn are bashed. I don't bash women who thinks its ok. . .so why should us who hate it e bashed? I find it sad that someone will come here asking for help about it & get mocked & ripped to pieces instead. If you don't agree, move on & let them be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• i agree with you on this one...some people just have nothing better to do
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Trust me if I ask a decent question not a stupid one like do you think I am pregnant,do you think he is cheating.I am in my thirtys and I have lived a lot.If some woman bashes me I bash back.What goes around comes around carma baby.Anyone who has done anything to me has always had something bad happen to them if you do bad it comes back to bite you in the but.Plus I am actually a witch Yes a real live witch.I am physic,clavorient,meduim,that means I can talk to the dead.But do me wrong and yes I will get you back everything I wish for has come true I open my mouth and it happens.Example my aunt and uncle did me wrong and after two weeks he got heartattack and hasan't been well since,my aunt either,my friend did me wrong also and it living from house to house.etc etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ohh sweetie, it doesnt have to be about anything for some to think they are the only right in the world. whats right for one obviously isnt right for another...there are always circumstances around everone individuals decisions & that decision may change with time & circumstances...so stand you own ground regarding what is right for you own morals & ethics but always keep an open mind regarding why someone else is against you...dismiss the rest. you are the better person when that happens....old moma advice! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Or they mock your answers as if they have a phd in psychology.
    Anonymous

• One.. it depends on how the posts are worded.. if they are worded in ways that may offend (even if they were not intended that way) then people are going to bash.. if someone posts a comment about a question bashing, then others are going to bash back.. that's just the way things work, and it's sad, but not going to change. Personally now whenever someone attacks something I say or post, I tell them to pm me so we can discuss it in private, rather than taking up time and space on OP's question.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx, great idea. That way you see if it is a legit anon or someone planted so there is a fight .
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• To each his own.... (just using porn as an example) I don't mind porn, you do (not you personally, just general)... anyway, that's why we all have Personal Opinions.... each one is unique to the person who holds it. I agree with the ripping and shredding, it's not like you not liking porn is going to affect me or my relationships so why be mean. Now personally speaking, I don't mind porn, but if a person asks a genuine question because they do mind, then my only prerogative should be to help that person with their problem... not tell them that they shouldn't have a problem. That would be a complete devaluation of that person and their opinion. I've always thought is was rather haughty to presume to tell another person what they should or shouldn't be offended by. XXHazel made a good point.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• When you post a question, all sorts of people with different view's are going to give you their opinion.  Some people are rude but unfortunately, they are unhappy individuals and maybe they really think they are being helpful.

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 1:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Some People Feel Better After They Bash Other People. Its Rude But It Helps The Bashers Self Esteem I Guess.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 4:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009