Can someone anwser my question because i'm thinking about go to the er to day

ok nov19-24 was the last time i seen my aunt flow now i took a test thursday in came back neg now last night i spit up 5 times in then i discharged pink stuff for a hour but it was water like in this morning i wake up it there is nothing then on the pad i went to the free clicin they were so ghetto is it a chance they got my test mixed up because they add a table that u put it on in the sticks where on top of the pee cup in they had them all the test together

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Can you go and get a blood test?? That would be the best way to know if you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I would get a home test just to be sure...when I first got pregnant the first 2 tests I took came back neg.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I;ve had multiple negative urine and blood tests. And guess what? I was still preggers so...go and get an at home test. the dollar store ones work just as well as teh expensive ones. Take it. But don;t be surprised if you still don;t get teh answer you're looking for. On Monday call around and find a clinic that will do a blood test for free or at a low cost and schedule a blood test. If you still feel like something is going on that does'nt match your test results hang in there. It took three negative blood tests before we got a positive and when they did my ultrasound Iline dup exactly to the day i told them i got pregnant. BEST OF LUCK!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• planned parenthood
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Thats what happened when i had an ectopic pregnancy. I would def go get a blood test.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2009