IM BLEEDING AND IM SCARED I DONT KNOW IF ITS MY PERIOD, MISCARRIAGE, OR PRE-PREGNANCY BLEEDING!!

I am 18 years old i ended my last period Jan. 5 i had unprotected sex on the 16th,17th,18th of Jan. My boyfriend "busted" in me all three of them times. scene then i have had food cravings, feeling a little sick in the morning and sometimes at night,some tummy cramps here and there,my boobs are sore and very sensitive,and had some discharge from my vagina. today is now the 31st of Jan and when i woke up this morning a was bleeding and have cramps. my normal period starts out a brownish color then gets thicker into a red. but this time it was very think and red. i don't know if im pregnant,or have my period. i read in many different places you can have spotting or period like blood in an early pregnancy. im going crazy cuz i don't know if this is a miscarriage or pre-pregnant bleeding or if it is my period. If i ended my period the 5th of jan and then count 28 days it should be here the 2nd or 3rd. its early! is it ok to bleed?

boobear0425

Asked by boobear0425 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like your period your period dont worry
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• pre pregnancy bleeding would only be spotting
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I knwo it's Saturday and that sucks...if you are very frightened and are experiencing bleeding like you have' nt had before please head to the hospital. They'll at least put you at ease and explain what's going on. If you think you can wait until Monday, do so and make an appointment to be seen as soon as possible. I hope for your sake it's nothing and everything works out! Best of luck!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• most doctor's have an on-call doctor at all times. if you call you're doctor's office, the answering service should give you that number. call it. also, take a pregnancy test.
    MommyToJessica

Answer by MommyToJessica at 12:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2009