Teething rings

Can someone tell me about these amber teething ring and tell ne where I can find them or if they know of a website?

tigger3itch

Asked by tigger3itch at 6:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.amberizon.com/shop/amber_teething_necklaces_baby_teething_necklace_teething_beads_babies.html

i have heard great things about them. so far the price seems to be about $40 haven't searched enough to see if they can be had for less.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2012

• My best friend got one for her son, and she just absolutely raves about them. He stopped being so drooly, and therefore stopped having gross diapers, wasn't nearly as cranky...etc.

Now, mind you, it might not work for everyone. And if its $40, and it does, in fact, work, I would say its definitely worth the investment. And my friend got it for cheaper than that, but I think she got it on sale.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 22, 2012