PLEASE HELPP!! PREGNANCY QUESTIONN!!!

I keep reading that you can get your period and still be pregnant. that a lot of woman have spotting or even period like flow in the begin of your pregnancy right around the time your supposed to get your period. For me this is right around the time im supposed to get my period but my boyfriend came in me 3 times this months and i was certain i was pregnant but now im bleeding with some cramping. i don't know what to think if its possible to bleed while pregnant. if anyone knows anything about this "pre-pregnancy bleeding or spotting" PLEASEE help me out! thank youuu

boobear0425

Asked by boobear0425 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• No i have not taken a pregnancy test yet. but i just keep reading so many different things on the computer about pregnancy that i don't know what to think at this point. iv even read that woman have had there normal period all threw out there pregnancy and i thought that wasn't even possible!! sooo i don't know. i want to be pregnant this was a planned thing and now today i woke up and im bleeding =[ i couldn't stop crying.
    boobear0425

Answer by boobear0425 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• calm down and relax first of all. take a test to find out, if its negative and you think that you maybe you are and something is wrong call your doctor and let them know whats going on. you can even call a nurse at the hospital and tell them what the problem is and they maybe can tell you what you can do from there. Please be calm and relax you need to get advice from a doctor so they can be of more assistance.
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• to be perfectly honest, i know someone that never had a sign of pregnancy (and still had her period) until she was 5 months pregnant. take a test because it's possible.
    MommyToJessica

Answer by MommyToJessica at 12:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I would take a test or go see if any birth centers/midwives in your area can test your hcg level (its only $25 at mine, and you dont need to be a client). That will tell you for sure. You could also have been pregnant, but had a chemical pregnancy and be miscarrying, or just be a bleeder, it happens to some women. Only a professional will be able to put your mind to ease. Good luck!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 3:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• well you need to take a preg test,but just because your boyfriend comes in you doesnt always mean your preggo.My husband and me didnt use any protection at all and it took me 6mths to preggo!You could be tho.you can bleed and be preg. my mil had a period the whole time she was preg with my husband, and i had implantation bleeding for months.
    Anonymous