Anyone know of LEGIT work at home jobs?

I am a stay at home mom and could really use the extra income, but can't afford to put money up to be scammed.. who can? Anyone work from home? Thanks.

just4today21

Asked by just4today21 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know how you feel! I have tried several "work from home" things that I thought would be great. (Herbalife, Secret Shopper, Stuffing envelopes, Insurance and Securities, just to name a few)However, after searching for quite some time for a great company with an amazing product line, not to mention a truely stellar compensation plan, I found one that I really enjoy. This is absolutely by far the best company out there. Let me give you a suggestion when looking at a business: If the compensation plan is a binary system, you will NEVER make the kind of money that you want and should make.

Keep in mind that if you don't love the products/service you won't be satisfied. I suggest trying the products first then deciding if telling your friends/family/everyone you meet about them is something you could do!

Go to www.beunlimited.myjetstream.net and see for yourself.
    (My name and number are listed there if you want to call me.)
    shell12

Answer by shell12 at 12:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I don't really know what you mean by scammed. If you put any money out to work, I'd say that is a scam! You shouldn't have to pay to work. What I recommend is starting your own business. It's very easy to do. I have put together a list of ideas of businesses you can start with no money involved and you could put it all together by the end of today if you'd like! Look at www.stuffformoms.info, see if you can find something you're interested in. The unique part of this is that there are links back to legitimate business websites that you can use for your own business: Errand Service, Advertising Service and Virtual Assistant. Then create your own website to advertise your business. You will find a link to that as well. Have fun and be creative. Never work for anyone else again!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Hi there. I know the feeling of being scammed; have been many times. I have finally found a WAH job that pays and it's completely legit and free to sign up. I work for DiamondCreek Candles. Commissions are great and the products are beautiful. Upon sign up you get a web site of your very own to promote; it's an easy business; I've only been doing it two weeks and made $100. If you want info, here is the link; I can have you up and running as early as tomorrow!

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/consultants/uid/staci1228
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I saw an ad recently for FTD to take calls at your home. FTD is certainly a legit company - its the one for sending flowers and has been around over 15 years. and it's not pay for play - other than having the computer and phone lines. i don't have the ad, but I am sure if you go to the FTD website you can track it down. it was listed in the Houston Chronicle, so if you don't have luck at the FTD site, try looking at the classified online for them.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm sorry to be rude or harsh, but instead of asking this question, why don' you look through the same Q that moms ask here over and over again, look through groups, don't just stop on page 1 of the Q section, look at page 2 and 3 and 4! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• It is a free world Mama, ask your question where ever you want...lol My name is Patty, I am with AmeriPlan. If you would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, this would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, IM me.
    http://freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Best of luck to you!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• If you love Dove Chocolate and direct sales/party plan style businesses, you should check out my company...http://www.DoveChocolateDiscoveries.com/carrie 

I have a Squidoo site: Dove Chocolate Tasting Party Headquarters that has lots of info about the company, the chocolate products we market, my experiences with Dove, etc.  If you don't love the idea of  then find a company that has products that you do love because work at home businesses are where it's at in good times and bad.

CarrieGeyer

Answer by CarrieGeyer at 12:23 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• WAHM.com are AWESOME forums with a lot of work at home moms. There are actualy jobs (hourly pay) independant contractor jobs (pay based on piece work or sales) and there are home based business opportuinities. I used to work for a company called West At home. Great job, I got to pic my hours, the only downside was the pay was minimum wage for the line I chose. I could have gotten better pay but my hours wouldn't be as flexable so you kind of have to trade off sometimes. If you do one of those jobs I suggest getting a Silent light phone ring sensor. you can get them at babies r us and they are phenominal for taking calls while babies are napping. :) Hope this helps!! You can message me anytime I am happy to help!
    ILoveMyBoos

Answer by ILoveMyBoos at 5:10 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• When I lost my job, my husband and I started our own company working with a technology company. We have products that people want and need. We are always looking for people who have integrity, leadership skills and enjoy helping people. If that is you, send me a private message and I will get you more info. We set our own hours, have fun working together and are truly blessed to have found this Christian based company. All of the training is done online, in your own time and it's free. Awesome Opportunity!
    Give me a shout and good luck to your family in whatever you decide to do.
    jaeann123

Answer by jaeann123 at 2:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2009