almost 11 weeks pregnant and need help maybe TMI

Well last nite I had a hard BM and also peed well when I peed a little bitty less than a dime size tissue looking thing ploped in the toilet and when i wiped my twat i was bleeding it was red blood but it went away after I wiped no more blood after that What could that have been? should I worry I would call my obgyn but its saturday thats why im asking your opion?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 12:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Almost any doctor I have ever heard of has an after hours answerig service. PLEASE call them. I have np idea what may have happened and it may be absolutely nothing to worry about but PLEASE make certain you and your baby are ok!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I honestly don't know but if you bleed anymore at all I would go to ER or ready care.
    Anonymous

• Always check with your doctor if you have bleeding that continues or significant bleeding. What you described does not sound like cause for alarm, but normal spotting that occurs in many pregnancies.

GoddessLily

Answer by GoddessLily at 12:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• if you had a hard bm i wouldn't worry too much about the bleeding could have come from pushing the poop out too hard and most pregnant women have discharge when pooping also
    Anonymous

• the tissue bit has a VERY remote possibility of being a mucous plug. CALL THE DOC. it's very rare and not likely, but if that's what it was, they'll insert a replacement and all will be well. if not treated, it's harmful to the baby
    MommyToJessica

Answer by MommyToJessica at 12:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• go see your doc or go to the er you can never be to careful
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I got ahold of my OB he told me to call monday to set up for a ultrasound!
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 3:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I would go to the er. Passing tissue and bleeding is not a good thing or something that should wait til monday.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 3:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009