Wake up time.

What time you guys get up in the morning?i like to get up early but sometime I get so lazy and in bed late then I barely get for exercise and I hate that. How I can motivate myself to get up early.

kiran595

Asked by kiran595 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• my husband & i get up @ 4 every morning because thats when he goes to work, and briar, she & the dog like to sleep until 7 or 8ish
    flowersmama

Answer by flowersmama at 11:09 AM on Jun. 22, 2012

• Since it's summer break for the kids, I've been sleeping in to about 7:30. During the school year it's 6. They are old enough that I can exercise, take a walk, whatever when I need to do it. The youngest will often join me on a walk.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:36 AM on Jun. 22, 2012

• I try to wake up at around 5 so I can get things done before I wake the kids up for school. I just feel so good after I work out that it is great motivation to wake up.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:44 PM on Jun. 22, 2012

• I'm an early riser, even though I don't want to be.  At this time of year, I wake between 5:30 and 6:30.  In the winter it is between 6 and 7.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:11 AM on Jun. 24, 2012