Preg. Test Question

I took a test this morning and in my groggy state I peed all over it. (yeah, I know...yuck) I wiped it off though. At first I thought I messed it up because for quite a while nothing happened (no control line even) I laid it down & came back after a while & had two lines but they are kind of weird looking. Both the control line & the pregnant line are dark but thin and just in the middle of the window (like the line does not extend all the way up and down, if you get what I mean. Just in the center of each window). I wonder if its really a positive test or whether me peeing all over it caused it to be defective? My period isnt due till Tues. & it was one of those Know 5 days Sooner tests. I decided to take it because when I was pregnant before one thing that made me really sick was the smell of microwave popcorn (even though I love it usually) and the other night my husband made some & it made me feel ill to smell it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i'd take another one just to be safe, or wait until you're period is late and then try it again...although, the last time i was pregnant, that how i figured it out too. smells were horrible! also, i took one of those and it said i wasn't when i actually was...good luck!
    candasmomi

Answer by candasmomi at 1:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• take another test.
    Mama2Joshy

Answer by Mama2Joshy at 1:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• OP here: I am going to make myself wait till Tues (assuming nothing happens) to take another one. I have a digital one & I dont want to waste it.
    Anonymous

• I never had any luck with just peeing on the stick. Seriously. I got a throw away cup and peed in it like you do at the Dr's Office. Anyways I jus dip my stick for 20 secs then lay it down flat. By doing this I got better results.
    Anonymous

• I would say you are prego! But to be sure I would take another!
    Anonymous