What are the qualifacations and dis qualifacations for a rapid refund loan?

I have a judgement against me from an eviction this year is that going to disqualify me?

MomOfTriplets08

Asked by MomOfTriplets08 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know, but rapid refunds are a ginormous waste of your money. you can get an RFT to your account in about a week for free. although some places charge $10-15 to efile, that is considerably less than the predatory rates you will pay for a rapid refund. I believe efile is free now with turbo tax, which is free for the basic edition (for 1040EZ filers) to $20-40 for the higher editions for people with deductions. it's extremely easy to use - in fact HR Block and similar places pretty much follow the same software and charge you an arm and a leg to fill inthe blanks for you.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ** oops that was EFT not RFT sorry bout that
    teri4lance

• I can't believe people still do rapid refund loans. The fees are astronomical and you can efile and get your return for FREE in about 1-2 weeks. My state return only takes like 5 days. Don't do it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Feb. 1, 2009