trying to figure out around what time i got preg.

My due date is july 28th. So TODAY of 14weeks...which means i got preg the end of october right? Trying to figure out b/c when me and my boyfriend stopped talking for a while, i had sex with my ex...so im not sure of who the dad is. Im thinking its my boyfriend b/c we had sex EVERYDAY in the last week of october. BUT i had sex with my ex that weekend before that week. Anyone good with calculating this?

Sad thing is my boyfriend passed last month. Im emotionally crazed from that and not knowing exactly who. I GREATLY regret what i did. I no longer have sex with my ex (or anyone else) Im gettin my life together for me and my unborn baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go back 12 weeks from your due date that is the time you would have ovulated good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 1:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Your most likely day of conception would have been on 11/04/08.
    this is what a conception calculator came out with hope it helps
    Anonymous

• also remember due dates can be off two weeks either way so can be two weeks before or two weeks after date they have given you
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant EXACTLY 14 days after my last period started. And my cycles were exactly 28 days long, meaning I started my period every 28 days.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I agree that you most likely got pregnant the end of the first week in november. Your last period would have just been in October. Good luck.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 3:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My last period was October 5th and I am due July 12th 2009. I will be 17weeks tomorrow. When was ur last period?? Base it off that or try to find a website where u can put just the due date in and not ur last menstrual period in.
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 3:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2009