Are my Periods Irregular?

I had my Daughter in april and I was breast feeding her and Got my first period at 6 months 8 days and then I got another period 33 days later and then another at 29 days and then just my last one at 27 days which is weird because I have never started my peiod that early. B4 I had my son my periods were every 30 days and even after I had him they were every 30 days but now that I had my daughter I never really know when I'm gonna start. Do my periods sound irregular? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Health

• no
    Anonymous

• Periods are not irregular because their "off" by a few days. Weeks or months, even years. Those are irregular. Breastfeeding makes flucuations in periods because of the amount of hormones, etc. Ask doc if you have concerns, or go back on pills, if you want to try and have them on exact days. Better yet, use 5 year IUD, and possibly stop having periods all together.
    bowdentribe

Answer by bowdentribe at 4:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2009