How can you not tell you're pregnant?

Is it because I don't have any nausea? Is it because I am not feeling dizzy? Is it because I haven't had sex? Is it because I had sex standing up? It is because I am only 12? Is it because I am 54? Is it because I am feeling just great and don't want to be pregnant? Is it because I haven't taken a test? Seriously, guys... I don't have any symptoms, could I possibly NOT BE pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I'd say it's a pretty good chance you're not pregnant. Maybe you should have sex to get pregnant and then compare how you feel. Then, you'll know for sure.

he he he hehe funny question
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ummm, any time you have sex, you risk getting pregnant. It doesn't matter if the guy pulls out or you are on birth control...nothing is 100% at preventing pregnancy. now, with that being said...there are a few lucky women out there that initially do not have the "typical" pregnancy symptoms....nausea/vomiting, headaches, dizziness, etc. You will not if you're pregnant or not until you take a test. So, it's up to you. You could be pregnant and you could not be. Only you can find out.

Anonymous

• The OP was being a mart alec, intentionally. Saying that she gets tiered of all the questions asking amI, could I be, etc...
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 1:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Sorry, smart alec
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 1:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I love it! We need some fun in here. This is great!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• bouncingLMAO...

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 1:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• LOL, at anon 1:44,did you actually read the whole thing. This is what I mean, people don't comprehend what they are reading.... This is funny, thanks for the laugh!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i think its possible maybe you should take a test just to make sure and when it comes out negative you should take five more to be on the safe side lol
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• The "am I pregnant" questions do get a little out of hand, I agree. How am I, a stranger on the internet, miles away, ever going to truly be able to predict 100% if you are pregnant or not just because you made a post on cafemom? Googling "pregnancy symptoms" is just as easy. If you had unprotected sex and missed your period, you're probably pregnant. Period.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• haha good laughs today! gj ladies keep them comin!!
    Anonymous