Would you consider me an old mom?

I mean all the other moms stare at me when we got out in public. Is it the fact that I have a walker and have the stroller built into my walker? I just feel so out of place. Do you think I am just too old to have a child? I try to dye my hair, but the greys just keep popping out? I try to wear those low cut jeans, but my granny panties just keep showing through. Help, what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, you're not too old! People who judge you are just haters. Just because you might break a hip or die before the kid gets to HS doesn't mean anything. You're just a good of a mom as those 15 year old moms. I am also an 84 year old mom, and I'm doing just fine! I would never wish I didn't have them just because of my age. Social Security is more than enough to pay for as many kids as you want to have.

**seriously, I really hope the sarcasm came through**

Fun post!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• Just hire a live in assistant who can help push the kids and you around at the same time. Shave your head and get a wig.
    Anonymous

• How old are you?
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 1:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• lmao! at least you still got the granny panties, and not the depends. hang in there sunshine, soon enough the nursing home staff will be changing yours& your baby's diapers at the same time!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Love it.. Thanks for the great questions to brighten our day! We needed some fun around here.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• liar

Anonymous

• Still laughing thinking of granny panties and low cut jeans!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• faaaake
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 2:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• The OP is being fecicious lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009