Present for dads- and personalized gifts

My DH is an amazing dad. We parent as a team, and he is just so good with our three boys. We are expecting our first girl in the next few weeks, and I really wanted to have a present for him when we are in the hospital for the birth. I had asked a few weeks ago if anyone had any ideas, and wanted to update y'all with what I got him. I went to PersonalizationMall.com and got a cube picture frame with a personalized message on there about how I feel about him as a father. It is perfect b/c it has room for 4 pictures, and we have 4 kids. They had a lot of other amazing things on there, including a personalized frame for new babies that you can get the name, dob and weight/height put on. Really cute stuff. Just wanted to pass the word along so you ladies could check it out!

Soccer_Mama

Asked by Soccer_Mama at 1:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That sounds cool. I am planning on getting my hubby something too :)
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 3:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2009