Whiskers

Do you get chin hairs? I swear that I am tweezing my chin every day and I'm so worried that so worried that by the time I'm 40, I'm going to have a full beard!!! Does anyone else constantly have to tweeze their chin hairs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I had a friend who did all the time and I knew her mom, her mom didn't have a beard.
    Anonymous

• I have a few that I pluck every week. I have worked with women with full on beards that they had to shave like men. I always thought the bearded lady was a circus trick, but it turns out to be true.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My Aunt Shaves Everyday EWWWW
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• After pregnancy, I got two hairs on my chin, and two on my bellybutton. Docs say hormones from pregnancy cause it. Anyway, its been 9 years now, and no other hairs have emmerged, so I would suffice to say, you'll have no beard when your 40. Some older women get facial hair because of lack of, or too much of a hormone after menopause.
    bowdentribe

Answer by bowdentribe at 6:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I get a chin hair or two a week and I am OCD about it too. I will look under my chin with a flashlight daily for them. And I hate having a "pokey" and my kids have done something with my tweezers. I will spend all day touching the dang thing!!!
    Anonymous

• I do...what is with that. I have naturally dark hair and I get them just on the edges of my chin line. Sometimes I'll look and I'll have an inch long hair on my NECK! EEEEKKKKkkkkkkkk.
    Anonymous