Has anyone tried the Amby Baby Bed?

I have heard a lot of goo things about this bed, does anyone have one, If so do you like it enough to recommed it to a friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have it but want it lol. My daughter would have done well in it (she was a very high needs-intense baby). Dr. Sears recommends it too. Hope someone answers your question though, I will buy it if this baby is the same as my last.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• We purchased this bed for our son when he was about 2 months old. He had really bad reflux and would only sleep comfortably in his swing. It was a lifesaver. As soon as we put him in it, he was sound asleep. And sleeping through the night on top of that. I would definitely recommend this bed. The only issue I have with it is that our son is now 10 months old and flipping himself out of it. And I can't get him to transition to a crib. He stays awake no matter what. So trying to get him to move to a crib is going to be very trying. :(
    Anonymous