Does somebody love you unconditionally?

I am amazed by my husband a lot of times...because I can say some pretty awful things and want to give up (mood swing from being pregnant) when I step outside of myself and think about it if that were me listening to someone bitch and moan...I wouldn't put up with it, but my husband always makes me see the logical side of things and talks and cheers me up in a loving way...Who loves you unconditionally?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• my mom and my daughter
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My kids, my husband, my parents, my aunt and my grandkids.

Answer by gemgem at 2:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• my SO and my parents.
    Anonymous

• oops my kids too :)
    Anonymous

• My hubby and kids do!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 2:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• my son. he can pitch a fit for not getting his way, but when he wakes up from that nap, he gives me such a smile, no mama can resist. he'll also give random hugs throughout the day. its so sweet and makes even the hardest of days seem wonderful. it amazes me how someone so small can trust me with their life and have only known me for 18 months.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• For my health and lack of wealth and what I've done for them and taught them of life my children almost adults and adults love me uncondiitonally. My husband is rude and miserable, it is a joy for me to see my son through the years come into adulthood and tell me he is nothing like his father in how he treats a woman and for me to see the respect and love that he has for his girlfriend is overwhelming and honors me.
    Anonymous

• My kids, my DH, my aunt, and my grandmother.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My DF And Kids
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 4:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My parents, my children, my sister and my husband and I feel the same about them.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 8:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2009