is this true

everyone tells me that newborn boys are much more fussier then girls i have a little girl and she was a great baby but im having a boy in two weeks and was wondering if im gonna have a tougher time with him

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's ridiculous, every baby is different. My dd was FUSSY!!! My nephew was a quiet baby . . . . as I said, every baby is different!
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• my son was rough yeah, but he is a boy!I dont have a girl so I cant compair, but with my nieces and all he does seem a little fussier!
    Anonymous

• every body is different. My daughter was a very high needs baby, fussy, etc. :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 2:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• my inlaws say they Never would have had another kid if they had one like they 2nd daughter..my husband was the first and he was an Excellent baby they said...everyones different.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• That's silly. My son was/is so much laid back than my neice who is just 9-months older. My SIL tells me that she would have had 10 kids if they were all "easy" like my son.

Every baby is different. Like adults, they have their own personality, quirks, and moods. Don't take any stock in that theory.
    Vespa

Answer by Vespa at 2:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I think it depends on the baby. My son wasn't very fussy. And As far as my neice and nephew SHE was WAY worse than him... he never made a peep, very easy going baby, and my niece fussed and cried all of the time.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I never heard that.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 3:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• probably if they are circumized. I mean if they are hurting from the surgery it would make sense. Also they do remember so I would imagine that it makes them cranky. My boys are intact. They were happy babies just like my daughter
    Anonymous

• My son hardly fussed/fusses at all. It depends on the baby I would say.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• If there is anything to that, I would think it would go the other way. My dd is high maintence and fussy! She has made me decide that she will be a only child!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009