The top of my hair is white, what hair color shade should I use

I am trying to decide if I should go blonde.  I use to be a brunette but my hair is mostly white.  I am trying to decide on a shade of color.

maureen6301

Asked by maureen6301 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Well what color is the rest of your hair? Do you want a natural look or something new & different?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• that's completely up to you, your desired shade, your color allover, the amount of gray you have, the time/finances you have to commit to upkeep...in other words, your question could have as many answers are there are hairs on your head.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• Blue!

*seriously though- you have not given us much info to go by...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• If you have predominately grey hair in one section like at the roots, I would go to a professional. The way the grey reacts to the dye will look different that the rest of the hair especially if you use light or bright colors. It's one that is worth a trip to a salon and a consultation with a color specialist.
    LBoogie0617

Answer by LBoogie0617 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2012