We ARE getting married!!!

Why is everyone in my family freaking out?
We are in love, we can't help who we fall in love with right?
He is the most beautiful man I have ever known, he cares with all of his heart he gives his all to me.
we have known one another since I he was 4, I was 1 when we met. We have been together almost every day since then.

Is it really that horrible that my cousin has asked me to marry him? I mean after all we know each other 100% and we are IN LOVE.

What is the big deal, I am crushed that our familes have basically disowned us.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2012 in Relationships

• I love that I can ignore cafemom for almost the entire week, come online, and zero in on the troll questions posted by our regulars......we're the only ones that know who Doc is...Yeah you might not have wanted to drop that if you wanted us to take this seriously.

sidesplittinglaughter

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• and um I was there the night "DOC" was online

It was a day that ended in Y wasn't it
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• BTW I do NOT want to know who was bwhind the twat photo....I'm sorry for clicking that one
    KristiS11384

• Kristi I am trying to keep you all from kicking my ass even harder than you have, and um I was there the night "DOC" was online
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• LMAO Kristi.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• Incest is sexual intercourse between close relatives. The term may apply to sexual activities between: individuals of close "blood relationship"; members of the same household; step relatives related by adoption or marriage; and members of the same clan or lineage. The incest taboo is and has been one of the most common of all cultural taboos, both in current nations and many past societies, Most modern societies have laws regarding incest or social restrictions on closely consanguineous marriages.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• I I were not such a lady I might just be rude back but I am going to forgive all of you for your hate.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• If you are a member of the Royal Family or the Kennedys, then I'm thinking it's business as usual.

Move to a different state and since the family has already disowned you, created your own history.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• OH MY LORD are you people always this mean ?

Only on Days that end in Y
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2012