Does anyone use a cosleeper?

Ok so I am buying things for my dd. She cosleeps with her son and now expecting another baby. She told me shes intending to do the same with the baby since her son is starting to move into his own bed. I am looking at various baby gifts and got her a carseat, playpen, stroller, crib & matching changing table. I am contemplating getting her a bassinet (one of those nice round ones) but am wondering if anyone uses the cosleepers that go next to their bed? Would that be better? What woud you prefer to have if I were your mom buying something for you? The round bassinet or a cosleeper?

Asked by gemgem at 2:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really liked the co-sleeper anf recommend them. The only problem is most kids reach the weight limit before a year old, I think it is 23lbs.
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 2:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I've been wondering about them too, the only cons I've been reading about them has been that they are really small! So the baby can grow out of them in no time, but some retailers do sell a fuller size version.
    Anonymous

• TY I figured she would outgrow it. Im not concerned with that I just want to give her something worth giving LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 2:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2009