Ss pulled pants down in from of my 2 dds and told them !

ok my daughters 4 and 7 told me yesterday that my 12 year old stepson pulled his pants and underware down and told 7yr old to pull hers down because it was good and he told 4 yr old to touch it (touch his ) my husband wants to keep them seperated and just wait and see if it happens again because ss said he didn't do it but my 4 year old told me about it first then I asked 7 year old about it away from 4 yr old ! and both had the same story ! I don't want to take the chance I want him evaluated or something I'm so mad and upset I don't even want to be in the same house with him ! ss is here for the summer and I don't know what to do please give me advice help me I told husband I want to stay at my mothers while he is here and we will come home when he goes back to his moms until something is figured out ! but he talked me out of it last night please help ! I don't want to risk them being abused but I don't know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2012 in General Parenting

• I would eather leave with the daughters are make hims take his SS back to his moms how because nothing is worth your girls sexual security.... not even your husbands denial what bothers me tho... is that boy learned that from someone...
    LostInMyMind

Answer by LostInMyMind at 8:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• his son*
    LostInMyMind

Answer by LostInMyMind at 8:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• if this is for real then please tell your husband to leave with his son and not return until he accepts it could have happened
    are the girls your husbands as well?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• yes they are both his we have 3 children together the girls and a son 21 mos he also has another son who is 18 that is as mad as me about whats going on ! and as confused about dh's reacction as I am !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• This is his son and he is the one who is going to have to tell his son this behavior is wrong.
    He is the one who will have to get to the point of having him evaluated and get his some treatment.
    Until then I thin you have to do what ever you can to protect your children, all of them so that the DDs are not abused and the SS does not end up in a very bad place.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• If he wont do something you may have to yourself and its going to be hard but you have to for your girls
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• just wait and see if it happens again because ss said he didn't do it

Well, you husband is going to have to pick one. Either the kid did it or didn't.

feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• so basically I should leave ? and let hubby figure out if he's going to do something about it or not ? maybe I sould have said what would you do ! I know I am leaving my kids slept with me last night and have not been aloud out of my sight all day and they will be sleeping with me tonight because I know I am leaving until ss is gone I'm pretty sure this will lead to divorce but I told him when we talked about it that it is not a risk I am willing to take with my daughters ! I'm just so confused and don't know I mean should I just go and forget it let him figure it out ? should I call someone and let them force dh and ss to deal with it get help and all I have so many things going through my head I called my Mom and Dad I'll be staying there until we figure this out but dh just wants to wait and see !!! that is whats shocking me !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• I just don't understand how he could say that or think that ! he has always favored ss over all the other kids and I think that he is going to (as always ) side with ss no matter what he has lied to me and told ss not to tell me the truth about things ss has done before (things that would get him in trouble ) I don't think dh would do that but then those times he did keep popping up in my head ! I don't want to lose my marriage over ss but I am not letting my daughters be all messed up and seeing psychologist for the rest of their lives because of him either !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2012

• forgive me I'm likeventing/thinking online / bouncing my ideas and feelings off the computer screen right now :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2012