Most nutritional juice?

What is the best for a 3 year old? She drinks alot of OJ and I know it is full of sugar!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• 100 percent natural juice.. although the best is the juice you juice yourself lol..
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 3:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• O.J. is one of the best juices to drink. IF your child drinks it, go with it, and hopefully your child will want O.J. instead of colas when he/she is 7 or 8!
    bowdentribe

Answer by bowdentribe at 5:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Just look for the juices which say 100% natural...We use Juicey Juice.

I have to laugh a little...every time I read someone's kid drinks orange juice my first thought is "What the....?" Mine can't have it due to a citrus sensitivity...so kids and orange juice is a foreign concept to me! LOL
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You might also want to look at some of the fruit/vegetable juice blends - a good 100% juice blend is always the best bet so you get the nutrients in combined fruit juices and not just one. My son has always like some of the Kagome juice blends - I haven't tried the V8 blends yet. Not sure if they're 100% juice, but I sure hope so.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• there is a product called Froose out there ( I buy it on line) that is a whole fruit puree and grain mash all in a juice box. My little ones LOVE it. one of my older DD is a competive figure skater so we are on alot of road trips with that and for some reason my kids wont eat very well when we are out of town so I know that they are getting whole fruit and grains in their juice boxes.

I save the froose for road trips only or if they are sick. this last road trip they did eat fairly well but still looked forward to their froose
    mtnaspen

Answer by mtnaspen at 11:08 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I know this is an old question. I just want to echo mtnaspen on the Froose. My son has multiple food allergies, so in browsing for things he could have in a local allergy free store, I found Froose. He absolutely LOVES it, and because it is equivalent to eating the actual fruit, is low in sugar and contains comples carbs, I am glad to give it to him. We also use a drink called Vruit, which is a veggie/fruit juice combination, but I think we'll forego that all together and move strictly to Froose.
    mom2ljh

Answer by mom2ljh at 9:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2009