How Am I Going To Explain This To The ER Doctor ?!

How am I suppose to tell the ER doctor that I pulled a muscle in my back while having sex? Atleast I think thats what I did to it. It hurts really freakin bad & my Dr isn't open on Saturdays. The nurse line could only suggest a visit to the ER if I couldn't make it til Monday. I didn't tell her how it happened , it's going to be so crazy going in there & telling them "Well my husband & I were gettin it on when POP I couldn't move!!!" Ugh... Why me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im sure theyve heard it all, but if youre embaressed tell them it went pop when you were mopping.

Answer by gemgem at 3:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• lol tell him you were lifting something or moving the lazy boy
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Tell them you were exercising. It's true. Sex is very aerobic if you're doing it right.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• LOL. True about the exercising. But then the doctor will ask what kind of exercise. Just be frank, they've heard it all before.

Answer by Bmat at 3:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Doctors remove foreign things out of people's butts and you are worried that the dr will know you have sex? You are a human...he already knows you have sex. Lol. Silly.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I would just to see his reaction! lol nah but who cares, as OP have written, they have seen anything and everything imaginable and unimaginable!
    jliv131

Answer by jliv131 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Don't lie. My cousin broke her ankle when she fell off the side of the bed while switching positions... it's nothing to be embarrassed about, if anything it will lighten their day and give them a good laugh! (how accidents happen don't get reported to your insurance company, and even if they did, the people handling your information won't have the slightest clue who you are.)
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Doctors hear all kinds of crazy things, I'm sure having sex with your husband is far from the most embarrassing thing a patient has hurt themself doing.
    MommyLi288

Answer by MommyLi288 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I actually had this happen on my honeymoon. I said I wasnt sure how I did it that I woke up and it was like that...as if I turned funny in my sleep or something.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 4:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• "(how accidents happen don't get reported to your insurance company..."

Uh, yes they do. My son fell and we thought he broke his thumb recently (turned out to be badly bruised) and the insurance company called me and would not cover it unless I documented with them just how it happened. Same thing when I broke acouple bones in my foot when I blew out a flip-flop! LOL.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 4:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009