i want her to come out! lol

i love being pregnant, im just so excited that the end is here so i can see my baby girl!

what are natural ways to get her to come out... and when you do them are you supposed to stop when you get a contraction then start back up? ive read that but im just wondering if its true! :)...

and did your baby move MORE or LESS the day or few days before you went into labor?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ps I KNOW THAT SHE WILL COME WHEN SHE IS READY... SO IF MY CERVIX ISNT READY THEN NO HARM DONE I DONT WANT BASHING JUST SOME THINGS LIKE WALKING SEX NATURAL THINGS THANKS.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Sperm softens the cervix. Orgasms can help start contractions.
    It worked for me. I had sex like everyday. Was ready to go in to labor at 38 weeks. Had my baby at 38 weeks.
    Anonymous

• Raspberry leaf tea. It HAS to have to the leaves in it so look at the ingrediants. It's helps to tone the uterus and can cause small uterine contractions. If your body is ready it can help you go into labor.

Drink lots of it. My friend drank 8 cups of it warm and went it to labor during the last cups. They were spread out throughout the day and not all at once. You do not have to stop when you get a contraction.

You can also try labor inducing acupucture that can be done by you or you DH in the comfort of your own home. You can find the directions on line.
    Anonymous

• If you use sex be sure to lay in bed (or where ever. LOL) for a while to the sperm can..."stew" to soften the cervix.
    Anonymous

• LOL Stew haha
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Sorry I couldn't think of a better word. LOL
    Anonymous

• Sex, and walking are the best and safest way. Red Raspberry Leaf tea will not induce... it strengthens and tones uterine and pelvic muscles. Some people might have crazy luck, but it's really not used for inductions.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I heard that if your massage yor feet it'll help, and stimulating your nipples. Nothing worked for me tho lol :(
    Anonymous

• yup! go w the sex..although for me personally it didnt work..it just brought on painful BH..but of course if your body is ready it will...oh ya, and have him also stimulate the nipples
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• With my second- I starting having mild contractions and went walking- keep walking!! We live in the mountains- so once it seemed to be on- down to the *big city* we went- to Costco LMAO- I walked Costco for another hour- buying diapers and stocking up for post baby. It did help speed up the register stop- when I told them I was in labor they hustled us out of there!!! HAHAHAHA I wasn't far enough dilated for the hospital- they wanted to send me home!! We went to the parking lot and walked the hospital for two more hours and they finally admitted me. I had her before midnight that day!! Good luck... enjoy her!!
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2009