Dou you think a person who has multiple babies have the right to ask for donations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think as an american citizen they have the right to ask for anything they want to. Its freedom of speech. It doesnt mean theyll get it LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 3:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I dont think she should ask for donations...i think if people want to help thats fine but dont ask thats rude to me
    Anonymous

• I think a person in need is a person in need. As a good and warm hearted person, I would help if i could...

Regardless of what you thought of the PARENT... if the children need help, THEN THEY NEED HELP. i think its rude and cold hearted to turn away any family in need if you are able to help.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• How many women on cafemom and off cafemom with more then one child ask for govt assistance, church assistancce etc etc? Are they wrong to ask to? I agree with anon 3:18. Mind your own business ladies. There are more important things going on in the world.
    Anonymous

• If you want babies, you should plan accordingly. Obviously, something like a baby shower and receiving gifts, is somewhat like donations to help a mother get prepared. I do not think that anything should be EXPECTED by others. I think woman have to expect nothing and plan, if gifts are given, then great.
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 3:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• they should not ask!! its rude! and having 14 kids come one now she should be happy with the 6 she had!!
    Anonymous

• I watched a TV program on multiples a couple years ago. The couple who'd had...5 or 6 babies.. said that they had expected companies to donate diapers and food and clothes and furniture but that it didn't happen.

Answer by Bmat at 3:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Wow anon maybe you should mind your own business? Its her life and her kids lives and her reproductive choices. Maybe you should stop having kids to. How would you like it if someone questioned your children and right to have them? Seriously.
    Anonymous

• Anon: 3:30...............I can afford to take care of mine , I don't live with my parents....
    Anonymous

• HELL NO.

What make that a speical reason to ask thing for free? ASK for a part time job , yes./
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2009