Did you know the grandma of the octuplets was interviewed?

Here is a link:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090131/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

quote from the story:
"The woman who gave birth to octuplets this week conceived all 14 of her children through in vitro fertilization, is not married and has been obsessed with having children since she was a teenager, her mother said."

also:

"It can't go on any longer," she said in a phone interview Friday. "She's got six children and no husband. I was brought up the traditional way. I firmly believe in marriage. But she didn't want to get married."

and

"Her daughter's obsession with children caused Angela Suleman considerable stress, so she sought help from a psychologist, who told her to order her daughter out of the house.

"Maybe she wouldn't have had so many kids then, but she is a grown woman," Angela Suleman said. "I feel responsible and I didn't want to throw her out."

Does this change any

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can guess that a major reason the OP posted this was because up until yesterday many people were saying "don't judge the octuplet's mom, it isn't confirmed how the concieved." Now that family are coming out and confirming it was a risky IVF proceedure, YES, it does change how it should be percieved. She doubled the amout of embryos normally placed and put her own life and the lives of those babies at risk. Remember, they're only the second octuple set to survive. What would have happened to her kids if she had died? The point isn't to bash single mothers but if there isn't another parent in the picture to care for your kids; why risk your life like that? Whether this mom likes it or not, she made history and people are going to discuss the issue. If you don't like it, don't click on topics talking about her. It's like banging your own head against the wall while complaining that it hurts lol.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 5:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• nope.. and i think youre pathetic that you are sitting here writing this and trying to make this person out to be bad.

im not married, and i bad for having a child?? oh damn me to hell!

mind your OWN BUSINESS MY GOD... do you have nothing better to do?
    Anonymous

• (con't) Does this change anybody's opinion on the situation?
    Anonymous

• HER MOTHER said it I did NOT. It's a quote from the story.
    Anonymous

• I personally never said anyone was "bad' for doing anything..For god's sake! I had children before I got married! Read the whole damn story before you get all huffy.
    Anonymous

• It is just sad story. How can she get all the things for 8 babies. It will cost 3,5 million just for the hospital care for her 8 babies.
    Anonymous

• i know.but that doesnt mean her mother is right. youre sitting there copying and pasting all this drama and gossip... really?

DRAMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA QUEEN
    Anonymous

• I included that quote because of the part where she said the woman was "obsessed" with having babies!
    Anonymous

• Yeah I have yahoo news too. It doesnt change anything. Its still her right to have as many kids as she wants and still no one elses business what she chooses to do with her and her kids lives. Like I said yesterday if she had chosen to abort 8 times no one would care. The fact she chose to have 8 kids and people think its their business. Sad.

Answer by gemgem at 3:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Anon 3:25 no youre not bad for not being married but to have 6 already living in tight quarter with your parents and and to have 8 more thats a little much
    Anonymous