has anyone heard about that web site?

The website where married people go and cheat on there other? What do you think about it? JEsus help them..

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• They were on Tyra Bank's show. The wife had the nerve to show up with one of the men she slept with and her husband went nuts and said he wanted to chole the guy. How sick...I mean accidents do happen, the flesh is weak and people make mistakes but that is just over the top.....
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm sure there are many of those sites. Which one do you mean?
    And yes, all we can do is pray for them.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Oh yeah... there are LOTS of sites like that.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Wait do you mean swingers sites? Yea I don't judge but I couldn't do it. To each their own
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Really!!! There is a site like that? Ok yea I threw up a little
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• The first time I heard of it, I saw an add on myspace for one of those sites that said "Married? Looking for an affair?" It is incredibly sad.
    Anonymous

• actually they had this radio station, that I heard about it from.. the daughter called the show to find out if her dad was cheating on her mom.. so they called the dad, saying he won free flowers and who to deliver them to, and he gave them his gf's address (not his and wifeys) well daughter gets on phone and is like WTF.. and he explains they are swingers, even called wife they had to explain this to their kid. I was like WOW, that is messed up. The radio station did this alot, for people wanting to know if SO is cheating or mom is cheating, etc.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

The radio station in my state does that too. It's called War of the Roses. They aren't helping people cheat though. People call in thinking their SO is cheating and they catch them. It's sad though, a lot of the women that catch their SO's end up believing their crap stories.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• yeah that's the same one here.. lol. i just remembered that one specifically because that's how the mom and dad met the other people, through those married dating sites. lol. I agree with the crap stories thing you said. When I was younger my ex tried to pull the wool over my eyes. Didn't fly. lol. Hence why he is an ex.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Its ashleymadison.com And I personally think its pathetic. If you are unhappy enough to cheat then just leave already.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2009