I need some help and ideas!

I want to make a calming cd for my daughter.
She isnt born yet. Any day now. lol

Anyway, im going to make 2. One with lullabies, and one with calm music like some Jack Johnson, Colbie Callait sp? etc... those beachy calm relaxing songs...

anyone have any other good songs i can put on it??

thanks! :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hmmm i cant think of any you named the ones i was gonna say lol..
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:55 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• nirvana,corn,metallica......jk....anything mellow.maybe amy grant.some disney tunes????unborn babies like anything.really.
    Anonymous

• How about baby mine from Allison Krause ?? its a beautiful lullabye.sweet and calm
    plentyokids

Answer by plentyokids at 4:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Our absolute favorite lullabye cd is by Nicholette Larson...you can only get it on line...but I give it to every pregnant friend I have and they all agree it is one of the best and their fav. It is called Sleep Baby Sleep
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Maxwell would put my oldest (and me) right to sleep.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Have you seen the movie Autumn rush. There's a cd with all the music. I love to listen when I go to sleep =)
    good2me

Answer by good2me at 5:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I LOVE the soundtrack to the movie "The Beach" with Leonardo DiCaprio. Its so cool. I would also try some Tchaikovsky, like the Nutcracker Suite. There may be some you like on there.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2009