7 weeks

is it possible tha after 7 weeks with no period only spotting taht i only get a very light positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah .. it is based on your HCG level.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Yes you may not have high hormones, I'm about 7 weeks too and I took my first test after my missed period and it was negative. I didn't find out until this week. Did you take it with your first morning pee?
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 3:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i took it with my first morning pee but i took it with one of those cheap dollar pregnancy test....
    Anonymous

• I got my positive on a dollar store test at 14 DPO.

It is possible. I would wait 48 hours (HCG levels double every 48-72 hours) and take another test just to be sure.
    Anonymous

• Don't take a Dollar Pregnancy test. I took a year ago it said Neg. So I take as that. Well 6 wks later I ended up in Er not knowing what was wrong with Except I was bleeding with Fist size clots. having a DNC Done because I had a MC. So please don't use them.
    Anonymous

• there has been more then one test done proving that dollar store test detect the lowest level of HCG out there so, if you got a negative its your body levels not the test. As for the question @ hand i'm sure you just have low levels nothing to stress about.
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 4:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I took a cheap test (walmart brand or w/e) and it was so light. So i went and bought the one that actually says pregnant not pregnant. Those are the best test.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2009