lol

What are some fuuny things your kids say or do that you cant help but laugh?!
My son says obamamama for (obama) and gayma for (grandma)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son was singing Ring Around the Rosie yesterday and I reaized he was saying "Aw sh*t, Aw sh*t we all fall down!" I lost it....it was so funny. he really thought that was the words. I told him it was ashes and asked him didnt he know sh*t was a bad word and he said, "Yes, but I think it in the song." He'll be 3 in April.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 4:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Mine says Obama sucks to her grandma who loves Obama. Its really funny actually bc my dd knows that it drives grandma insane.
    Anonymous

• my nephew is almost 3 and is smart.. he sees mommy go into the bathroom with something in her hand often )its a tampon but he doesnt know that or know what it does) she just told me today she went into the bathroom witha tampon in her hand and when she came out he asked.. Mommy does that thing go in your butt?

LMAO. and he asks if she pees out of her butt.

we think he thinks she only has a butt there... she obviously doesnt have a wiener you know.
    Anonymous

• my dad was a truck driver and one time my mom told my sister (who was very young at the time) that dad had to take a trip to miami. my sister started calling it "ur ami" lol it was too funny
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My 2 1/2 year old and I were at the Democratic HQ during election time, picking up a yard sign for a family friend. (We were McCain Supporters) After the lady handed us our sign, he looked very innocently at her and said, "Is this where we get our John McCain signs?" It was so funny, although she did not think so.
    Now, he walks around saying "Who Loves ya Baby?"
    He just has a huge personality, and says the darndest things sometimes!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My son and I were joking around and he told me that I had a small head and I told him that he had a big head and he said that his friend had told him that he had a big head and I asked, "Was that when you came home all upset, town crier?" I didn't think that he would get that it meant "cry baby" and he walked out of the room after saying, "That wasn't necessary!" He is 5.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 5:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• When my oldest was about 4, she started taking gymnastics. After signing her up, I told her that we were going to go pick out her leotard. After we bought it and got home, she started talking about her mayatard. She thought I was saying Leah-tard (since Leah is my name), so her's would be a mayatard. My youngest is in dance now and for the longest time, she called hers a thaliatard (Thalia is a friend across the street.).
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 5:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My daughter can't say hospital to save her life...its osyble. The funny part about it is how mad she gets trying
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• HAHAHA i love that ring around the rosie one..thats awesome! how innocent!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It's kind of funny and kind of exciting...

My youngest is in speech therapy for a severe speech delay. So we're finally at the stage where we're working on individual letter sounds and last week it was the "F" sound....

If he wants something put together, it's "broken" and he wants it fixed. He says "bix pees" So we make a loooooong "f" sound then end in IX. He tries to repeat (that's the exciting part lol) He says, "fffffffffffff....bix" rofl

My second son is also in speech. We had to get him to say a different word for truck...all of his "TR" sounds were coming out "F" sounds..so TRuck came out...well, you can figure it out...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:45 PM on Jan. 31, 2009