ANSWERS! :)

When you went into labor, was your baby move active the day of or few dayus before or less active?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I want to say more active, but I cant really remember lol!
    Anonymous

• Less active. One reason is that at the end of pregnancy, they are running out of space in there! With my son, the cord was around his neck twice and thank goodness he didn't try to move around too much.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• wasn't your account suspended? so you came back with a diff name and that's ok with cm?
    Anonymous

• Why does it matter if her account was suspended....? Anyways, I'd say less active too
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• it matters because she obviously did something wrong to get suspended, and now is back like no one can tell it's her? just curious i guess why cm doesn't screen newbies better.
    Anonymous

• she's been on here for a while. you must have her mixed up with someone else..what does it matter to you? she's not hurting you! if she Is that girl then CM will catch it...i dont remember w my first becuase my labor started at like 8 in the morning and i didnt realize for a couple of hours i was in labor..w my 2nd, also, i dont remember..i wanna say less..i was too busy taking care of my sick 12 month old...but in general, i would think less becuase baby knows its labor day and is descending down into the birth canal.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 5:41 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• with my daughter 5yrs ago she never moved the hole day before and all the next morning threw labor this also happen too my mother with both me and my brother and my best friends said her first son was the same way too
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• she's been on here for a while. you must have her mixed up with someone else..what does it matter to you? she's not hurting you!

to tnteaton_____ How do you know her previous identity didn't hurt me??
    Anonymous

• He was pretty active. But during labor, I didnt notice him moving at all.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ok im on here Every day..and Every day almost she posts a question that i usually come across or an answer that i come across.. you have such a problem, why dont you tell us what the identity did to hurt you.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009