Need some help starting a routine for myself!!

Hi! I need help with staying up and starting a routine. Need some help from any other moms in my same boat or have been! I get up with my 11 & 12 yr old at 5:50 get them on the bus,fed and ready by 6:25. Then i go back to bed with 3 yr old until he wakes up around 9:00-9:30.I would ideally like to stay awake, get housework done,work out etc. I just cant seem to make myself stay up. I would feel so much better about myself if i got on a routine like this. But seriously lack motivation. Can anyone give me some help or pointers? I find that i am starting to get a bit depressed even. Thank you for any help!
mom2jjl(want to get motivated to get unmotivated)

mom2jjl

Asked by mom2jjl at 4:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Health

• you need to make a bedtime to help you make sure you get rest so after you get kids on bus you can have your morning work caught ahead when 3 year old wakes up.Then have a nap time and nap with him for an hour bfore other kids get home.This may help.
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2009