picky eater...

how do i get my 22 mth old to eat more foods. will only eat certain foods will not try anything else but wut she likes. i try to mix it in with other foods but she will spit out wut she doesn't want to eat. lol smart lil thing! help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• what are u feeding her..lets start there...
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• She's bein feed table foods. She eats mashed potatoes, corn on and off the cob, grits, oatmeal, fries, chicken nuggets, this she eats most of the time. (sometimes), pancakes and bacon. this is about all she eats.
    Anonymous

• mine is picky like that too and has been since he turned 1 he wouldnt eat anything but hot dogs, chicken nuggets etc....and he is still like this sometimes but just tody i got him to eat corn and he has NEVER liked it before and he also likes fish sticks too and he loves breaded things like sandwiches and french toast but other than that he is picky u have to keep trying and if she doesnt eat it she doesnt eat it but always ahve something on the side some kids aere just picky eaters.
    Anonymous

• I was gonna suggest fish sticks, rice and beans, just give her a taste of whatever u eat even if she spits it out keep trying try eggos in the morning eggs, sandwiches ham, turkey and cheese.
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• offer her some fruit my children enjoy bananas (I cut them in circles) watermelon, oranges, strawberries and apples. My kids also love to dip their fruit in yogurt and peanut butter.  Have you tried rice, cheese?

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009