Looking for natural/organic make up

I normally buy Mary Kay but I am becoming more and more aware of what is going into my body, so can someone lead me in a more organic direction when it comes to make up. Thanks!

TinasTribe

Asked by TinasTribe at 4:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Look up vegan make-up online.
    Vegan make up is all natural.
    I found lots of things.
    Anonymous

• I believe that Physician's Formula has come out with organic makeup recently. You can find that at Target, Walmart, etc.
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• try bare minerals!! i love it!!
    meathere1121

Answer by meathere1121 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I use Berts Bees make up its all organic.You should be able to go on the website to find where to buy it.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I was going to suggest B Bees, too - I've seen it at some all-natural markets and I know Walmart and some grocery stores carry the lotions and skin care stuff - not 100% on the make up.
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 8:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Thanks everyone have any of you used the berts bees? I use their chapsticks and lotions but I never seen their make here locally.
    TinasTribe

Answer by TinasTribe at 10:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Jessica alba has an organic line at Target and if you go to macys there is a line of products that is organic just ask oh ya it's called orgins sorry I harldy go to the mall but I used to work at macy's a long time ago.jseeica albas makeup is 70% organic.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 12:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Try these folks, they have all manner of mineral makeup and natural cosmetic.

http://www.kissandmakeupstore.com
    kmore

Answer by kmore at 1:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009