really not sure what to do??

So my dh and i have decided to have another baby i went off the pill december15 went to dr january 8th to make sure i was healthy and good to conceive. Now the dr told me to take a home test if my period hasnt shown up by january 20th it is now the 31st and no period but taken 3 home test all show negative.....should i just wait it out or go to the dr. i love my ob/gyn but at times i feel kinda weird going to him like i am getting my hopes up. With my ds we conceived 6 months after stoping the pill, what to do???

Logans_Mommie

Asked by Logans_Mommie at 5:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think sometimes after you stop the pill it can mess with your period dates. But sure go to the Dr hve some blood work done this would ease you mind. Best of luck!:)
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Sometimes it takes two weeks after your missed period for a pregnancy test to show up as positive. It is a hormone thing. Just wait a couple weeks and take another test. Good luck!
    AHernandez3412

Answer by AHernandez3412 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i would go and talk too your ob that is what he is there for
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2009