What would You do?

Ok I think my hubby is doing something behind my back... Not sure if he is cheating or just going out with these people after work... but he is hidding if from me and lieing about it... I know he is cause I can always tell when he is lieing, he is no good at it. He had lied to me in the past about talking to this girl and messaging her. I know the girl and talk to her of and on.... what would you all do? I mean would you talk to the girl? She is a little whore so and don't seem like she would confess..... What would you do about it.... Also him and this girl works together and hubbys behavoir after work has changed alot over the last month or so....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• If he is doing that than you already lost him,move on and take care of yourself and find someone that you can trust and cares about you too.
    Anonymous

• call "cheaters" or hire a private eye to catch them, then use it against him in the divorse, also b4 he knows you know, start moving funds, hiding valuables, cash, keepsakes.............. i would be preparing for war...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 5:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• If you think something's off, then it is. Do your best to catch him, is all you can do.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 6:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Hire a private dectective, get proof. Move money to accounts in your name start getting keepsakes and putting them in a safe place. Once you get proof sue his ass and you can in some states sue the other woman and win. But do NOT let him or her know what is going on. Just hire someone, move accounts, and sue.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I wouldn't waste my breath on talking with her because if this girl is a cheater, she will always be a cheater & it wont change with what threat you want to say about her. I would go directly to my husband & let him know that if he DARE screws this marriage up between the two of you for a simple night of fun, that there is no turning back. Let him know that if he IS up to something, It's only a matter of time that you will find out the truth. Tell him to be prepared & he better have a good excuse ready. Let him know that whatever he is doing that you are not comfortable with it & it has your concern. He better hope that it's worth it. (If he continues to act guilty, I would think about doing some investigating) It's no fun not having trust in a commitment.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• If you accuse a man enough he's going to do something.
    Anonymous

• Why is he so close to her??? Don' know but just protect you and yur life, no one will be your advocate!!! You have to fight for your OWN LIFE!!!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2009