Does anyone here ever cook cube steak? What do you do to yours?

I've got some for dinner tonight just looking for ideas.

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 5:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• i get some flour and salt and pepper it. flour the cube steak and then fry it
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I do the same as SThompson, but I also add gravy to it, or add it to gravy.mmmmgood.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I marinade mine like regular steak and then cook it and put cooked mushroom & onions on top and serve with potatoes.

Answer by gemgem at 6:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I coat it with flour, pepper and seasoning salt or mrs.dash and fry it up
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Sometimes I season it with salt, pepper, garlic powder, bake it, and then make a gravy with it for mashed potatoes. Other times, I put it in a skillet, brown it, add some butter, worchestshire sauce, a little hot sauce, salt, pepper, some onions, and put it on a hoagie roll, with fries and/or onion rings. I've also cut it up, browned it in the skillet, added some beef stock or broth, thickened it up, added some mushrooms, onions, sour cream, mix it all together real well, and then put it over egg noodles as a quick stroganoff.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I make a sauce out of a can of tomatoes,chopped onions and chopped garlic,I let that simmer up a little and cook the meat in the sauce,it comes out tender and yummy
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 31, 2009