does anyone...??

ok moms heres your chance to blow off some steam and vent without taking it out on anyone else. please no bashing each other or else this whole idea is pointless. So..does anyone have anything they need to vent about??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm pms-ing so bad right now! I can't even enjoy time spent outdoors with my kids! I feel like I've been harping on them all day for little things that seem so huge to me right now! Like, having to tell them to stop doing this or that...........I'm usually pretty laid back, but when it hits, it hits hard! I wanna go kick myself in the butt for being in such a b*tchy mood.

Great question, by the way.
    Anonymous

• My mother in law loves to start shit. She recently got me into trouble at work for something I didn't do. I hate it and I wish she'd just do her job and let me do mine. I think she hates the fact that I get to tell her what to do.
    Anonymous

• OP HERE-thanks anon@5:59. i thought it would give moms a chance to go off without being mean to anyone.
    Anonymous

• I'm so frustrated that nobody offers to take my daughter for just FIVE seconds so I can get a little time to myself. I understand that yes, she is in fact my child and I am her mother and it's my job to take care of her for the next 18 years...but JEEZ, is a few minutes to myself too much to ask? She was screaming nonstop today and I didn't know what else to do other than feed her more. Yet she had just eaten half an hour before. I was scared she would puke (she had earlier today). Lo and behold, she didn't puke and as soon as I fed her, she passed right out and has been asleep for about three hours now.

BUT GAHHH it's just so hard right now. I can't wait until she starts laughing and interacting more with me. Right now she's sort of a...for lack of better words, a lump. I love her with all my heart and all...but these days are tough as hell because I'm not getting much in return for all my hard work right now.

*big sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• IM TIRED OF STAYING HOME , I WANT TO GET A JOB, HUBBY SAYS NO... HE WANTS ME HOME WHEN HES HOME, WHICH IS EVERY 4 WEEKS FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS.... IM GOING CRAZY!!!!
    AHHHHH thankyou for letting me vent,lol btw, I love my hubby to pieces.......
    Anonymous

• OP here- i know what you mean. my husband is in the airforce therefore moving away from our family. i have no friends or family here on base (im kinda shy) and i literally cant even use the bathroom by myself. but at least your lo takes naps-my 2 years old doesnt take naps. hes asleep right now but only because hes sick and running a fever.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I was all excited thinking how fun it would be to have "girl time" for a day when I have my baby shower. Then my DH tells me that probably no one will show up. Thanks, jackass. But his Mom will probably not show because she's "too busy" being up her bf's ass, his Grandma will "forget" or will call after its started for a ride, and there's no telling who else will bail on me. I have a feeling a few of my so-called friends will "forget." Kinda makes me feel like a loser. :( All I want is one damn day to ooh and ahh over baby stuff, dammit!
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My mom ticked me off like u wouldn't believe!!!! I sat in the partking lot of Toys R Us fighting w/ her on the phone for 30 minutes or longer!! Long story short, she is ill, suffers depression and there is nothing any of us can do. I try to be sympathetic but after dealing w/ it for almost 15 years I just can't anymore. Jeez, I could go on forever about it! Better to stop now!!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i would like to vent...about anything!!!...my inlaw decides she's gonna run our life by telling us how to parent and when to be back to pick up our kids even though we didnt ask her to babysit, so long story short, my house is going in forecloser and i will NOT move back to the area where she lives because she lives with hubby's ma and thats where my hubby's first place to run to when we run into troubles!! so i b****ed him out saying i wont go move there, i rather stay in my own town and so i think i got through to him, he's looking for places to rent in our town now.

and also, i was suppose to babysit for a neighbor kid tonight and get paid...that didnt happen!!! im kinda peed about that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I have a really big secret that I dont think I can hide any longer. I am pregnant with my second child (30 weeks) and I haven't even told my family or friends. I don't know how to break it to them. I just turned 18, I have a 9 month old and am a senior in high school. My family n friends were starting to be proud of me for taking care of my son and still going to school and getting accepted to a really nice college. I feel like an idiot and the worst part is i dont know why i got bak with my ex he is not even around for our first. Idk what to do. I tell myself that I can be strong enough to take care of two children and still go to college but then i start doubting myself again. I feel so low rite now and jux cant help thinking that everyone is going to be dissapointed in me again. I know I need to start being honest but i feel like i can get through the day better when I dont have ppl nagging me about this.
    Anonymous