I am ready but is he ready to come out?

Well ladies I am 29 weeks and 5 days prgnant...yayyy.. Any ways so I just started to feel this pain in my private area like mostly when I lay down or at night. Last night the pain was so unbearable I mean I actually tried to get up and couldn't I mean I just froze hoping that the pain would eventually go away. So this is my first pregnancy and I don't know if that pain was normal or what? Could he be ready to come out or is this just the tip of the iceberg and that there would be more pain like this as I become closer to my due date? I don't want to panic but is this feeling normal? What is it and could I hav a early labor because of it?

Signed: A very concened but happy mommy to be :) thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 37 weeks
    and iv been having pain like that since i was 28 weeks
    i also was having contractions so i went to l&d
    the nurse told me it was just my pelvic bone getting ready for the baby
    or it could also be the baby laying on it
    now i get pains hella bad like when ever i walk or am standing up for a while it get so bad i have to sit down
    so i think it is normal
    but if ur worried then go to l&d
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Im also 37 weeks like 19bubbles91 said its normal i go through the same thing. i get pain down there sometimes after walking alot and i get it every night now. I wake up a few times a night to use the restroom and it hurts even when i try getting out the bed. Thank god im close to the end of this pain lol
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm 31 weeks and it's normal. It doesn't mean he is coming soon. It's just another pregnancy perk. ;o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• most likely its him getting ready too come turning him self around and it is very painful sense he is hitting his head on your pelvic bone and boy does it get worse and if you are only 29 weeks you do not want him too come soon his lungs don't fully develop tills about 37 weeks
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2009