does anyone regularly drink/use apple cider vinegar for their health?

I just got done reading a natural remedies book, and it praised apple cider vinegar for all of its health stuff. I've read about it being great for you in other places as well. I've never met anyone that's actually used it for thicker hair/weight maintenance/etc.

So do any of you guys take it regularly? If so, what do you take it for? Have you noticed a huge difference in your overall health, or does it just slightly make you feel better?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Health

• Apple Cider Vinegar cured my dad's acid reflux. He took a couple tablespoons in a glass of water in the morning and before bed. Other than that I don't know much about it.
    Anonymous

• I've only used it to get rid of painful gas. It worked wonders!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My dad drinks a couple onces a day. It kills the toxins in your body, like in the intestines and such. Along with eating healthy and exercise when he could fit it in, he dropped 30 pounds fairly quickly for a man of 52. He swears by it to help with all kinds of natural things. He does not believe in taking any medicine otherwise, as natural as he can get.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I have used it to put on a wart on one of my fingers. Took care of that! I use an organic apple cider vinegar. I know it is good for the body. I should work it into my diet. I am just worried about how it might taste, oh well, not all good things taste wonderful!
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 11:55 AM on Feb. 2, 2009