How Much would a Bounce U party cost?

I'm from MO and My Son and Daughter's b-day are both in april, My son will be 4 and my daughter will be 1 so I would like to throw them a party at Bounce U and was wondering if any of you momma's have been there and if you or your kids liked it and was it worth it and how much it cost? I'm gonna give them a call soon, but I just wanted to ask on here first. Thanks!

Mamamegan

Asked by Mamamegan at 5:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• I was thinking about doing that for my daughters 2nd bday coming up. I looked at the website today. It might be a differnt price in your area but you can look on the website. I thought it was a little high for a little kid party but i thought 5 and up would like it. That was just my opinion but if you can afford it then i'm sure the kids would have a blast!
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 6:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• In MI they are $249. You cannot bring in food or drinks. They charge $.99 per child for drinks. All they serve is 2 liter pop. You can't even have water w/o buying their bottled water. So essentially, the price for a basic party is about $275. I went somewhere else because of this drink issue. If I have 25 kids (the max) I won't NOT have a beverage. You are only allowed to bring in cake.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i agree with teachersmom01 thats how it is here in n.h. i thought about it and thought that was a lil xpensive oluse buying the cake and a gift so it would be 300 all together. so we didnt do it. we did bowling which was cheaper and the kids had fun ( ages 8 and up. ) my 3 year old only liked the lights.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 1, 2009