• In the Spotlight:

just want to make sure everyone is aware..

is everyone aware that peanut butter and peanut butter products have been recalled? you can google peanut butter recall and get a list of the companies that have recalled their items.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Yes,my hospital told me to not worry eat all i want,during my pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• Yep, here is a link to a very easy to read list of everything that was recalled
    http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/PeanutButterProducts2009.pdf
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 6:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It was on the news the other night, that the plant in Georgia who produced all the products with salmonella KNEW it was tainted and sent it out anyway!! I'm appalled.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 6:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/peanutbutterrecall/index.cfm#Candy

I found this site easier to load on my computer. Pdf takes a very long time.

Answer by Bmat at 7:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Last time it Was Peter Pan Bad & recalled! My SIL & His Preemei Son got ill on it! I called & filled out A form with them on it! Thye never contacted me! But I could have Filed A Claim or A law suit but I was Nice & I didn't! But Peter Pan did nothing to care or refund my money. Nothing! I'm Very upset with Peter Pan & their lack of Customer Service or Care!! So I certainly wouldn't Try or Buy anything from them!! They lost my Trust!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Jiff is ok to eat! Their website said so! :) I loooove peanut butter!
    AHernandez3412

Answer by AHernandez3412 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 1, 2009