When you were pg did you have a hard time holding your pee in?

With my 1st one, i had a hard time in the very beginning when i was throwing up so much. I'd have to make sure that i pee'd before i got sick or i'd go a little bit from throwing up sooo much.

With this 2nd one, i hold it as much as possible. I've only got like 8 weeks left and i have a cold. Every time i cough, i pee. It's driving me crazy! It's soo gross. I can go to the bathroom, lay down in the bed and cough and pee a little. It's crazy!!

Hasn't this happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes! its so sad the first time it happened it was so embarrassing but funny, I was with the family and friends just having a good old time you know laughing and joking until some one made a very funny joke and i couldnot stop laughing and there I was just peeing on my self I was just standing there in a puddle, they thought I had broke my water from laughing so much but it was pee.. Every time I sneeze or cough I have to like cross my legs tight just to keep the pee from coming out. I thought I was not going to have to wear any pads or anything during this pregnancy, boy was I wrong me and pantie liners have become the best of friends I'll just be glad when this is all said and done.. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• YUP! I always pee'd when I sneezed! You know what? It still happens!! I think this is where the Kegal exercizes are suppost to come in handy.....just not for me! LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 6:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I don't do the kegals because i'm having a c-section so it's not gonna help me but it's just sooo sad!
    Anonymous

• LOL I was always told to use panty liners, they do help but who wants to wear a pad when they are pregnant!? LOL
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 6:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• YES! I just posted a question like this earlier. I'm 34 weeks right now and suffering from a cold and every time I sneeze I pee myself. Last night I sneezed over ten times in 5 minutes and the last one I completely wet myself and my husband was freaking out. He thought my water had broke. I was so embarrassed to admit I had just urinated all over our couch. Gross.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• lol yes i hate it too i sneeze and pee every where lol at least my 5yr old gets a kick out of it all
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i pee a little when i stand up, when i sneeze, when i cough, when i walk, i am wearing over night maxi pads... i have never had this problem until i got prego, my doctor told me all of my muscles have moved and torn so i cant hold it anymore, it makes me cry sometimes
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Oh yeah, I remember that. I would get sick too. One time I was about eight months along and throwing up from a migrane i found myself on my hands and knees in a puddle thinking my water broke. I went to the hospital and got checked, I was never so relieved to have peed my pants!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• just becuase you're having a c section doesnt mean you cant do kegels! it makes your entire vagina stronger even for sex! start doing them so you wont pee every time you sneeze!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2009