Aggrivation with DH

Have any of you had time before you found out you were pregnant when everything just seemed to aggrivate e hell out of you? It seems like everything my DH has said to me recently has just rubbed me the wrong way and made me really ticked, and I am currently possible late, I'm not sure if I am late or not yet because I am still breastfeeding my DS and not sure if my cycle has regulated itself back to normal. So I was just wondering if any of you were, I guess I could say, a bit touchy in your early pregnancy.

smltwnmom

Asked by smltwnmom at 6:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ugh, I have been since the time I found out I was pregnant...The boyfriend cant seem to say anything right to me, it all irritates me so much anymore. I dont know what it is...but its just everything out of his mouth is just annoying at times!!
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• YES! We went on a trip to six flags with his family and I was just pissed off the whole time. At him, his mom, his nine year old little sister who I can't help but hate. I felt so bad! I was usually never like that. The next day we found out I was pregnant. hahahaha
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• When I first realized I could be I was the same way. Just ask my DH lol. Nothing he did or said was right to me, it all rubbed me the wrong way. I would just take a test and go from there.
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Yep I know exactly how you feel. I am deffinitly a force to be reckoned with haha. Within an hour i can tell you ive felt almost every single emotion in the book...but what sucks the most is when your mad you just KNOW your right but once you calm down you realize you look like a complete idiot and your lovely SO is there with the biggest smile on his face because he proved you wrong.
    AmberNation

Answer by AmberNation at 6:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ha yes. im not pregnate anymore and there are days that he just irritates me without doing anything
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009