How's your hairstyle currently?

post a pic, if you like.

i'm growing out a short, layered/texturized 'do..its not long enough for a clip or pony, so i utilize my sunglasses, every day. see, my theory is if i used a headband, people would think, ''oh you're lazy, you just threw a headband on your head.''
but since i'm using tell myself they think, ''oh she styled her hair, but she came inside, and doesn't need the sunglasses. she's going back out into the sunlight in a minute. cute hair!" LMBO!

Asked by dullscissors at 6:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• LOL, I like the way you think! Mine is just long and straight and usually in a ponytail. It is in desperate need of a cut right now as well!

Answer by kmath at 6:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• I'm thinking about getting some purple or hot pink highlights.

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• You know what my hair looks like right now :-p

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• Mine is shoulder length and curly. I want to get it cut, shorter in the back long in front. What is that called again? And does it work on curly hair?

Hahahaha! See how I turned your question into a free hair consult for me? jk!

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• I need something new! I've done blond, red and brown, had it cut into the angled bob thing, let it grow out, had really awesome layers in it, and at my last haircut (a year ago), the girl cut all my layers out and left my hair looking like a triangle. I finally grew it all back, and I don't know what to do with it! HELP!! Curl is all natural, and it's humid as hell here so it's a tad poofier than usual! The only thing I do NOT want to do is straighten it. It takes me about 2 hours to flat iron my hair!

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• Right now i do my hair in ponytails and braids but I'm trying to grow out my hair but when i do my hair it looks like this

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 6:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• Thank you dull

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 7:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• I am going tomorrow for a color and cut. I have been holding off so it looks good for vaca.

Answer by DJDNY at 6:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• My current hairstyle, although I need a trim in the next week or two.  I can only acheive this look after flat ironing my hair.. otherwise I look like Little Orphan Annie.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2012

• I have long layers, just below my shoulders. It's not straight, kinda wavy but very very thick. If I'm not doing anything I pretty much just pull it all back in a ponytail.

Answer by missanc at 6:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2012