Does this seem normal to you?

I haven't even been married two years yet and I know people say it's hard at first and I understand that but when it gets REALLY bad to the point you don't speak with your H 8 out of 10 days and when you finally do make up the very next day it's the same. Something ALWAYS go wrong. I've tried EVERYTHING possible to help our marriage but he is not willing. It's as simple as that. It's gotten to the point where he b*tches at me, tells me he doesn't give a sh*t when he hurts me and it's just HORRIBLE!! So many things I can't add in to this little question box. Basically, I want to know if it's REALLY suppose to be THIS bad..because I don't think it is. We are getting WORSE, not progressing. It's not just typical marriage issues it's misery, fighting and everything else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• No, a normal relationship is not full of hatred and fighting every week, let alone every day. If you can't get therapy/counselling, get a divorce or at least a separation. Anyone who is hurting you (physically, emotionally, etc.) is not worth keeping around.
    paganpiratemama

Answer by paganpiratemama at 6:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I know what you are going through and Love doesn't hurt. Take if from me, if you dont have children yet RUN. if you ahve children then find a way to make you happy so your child wil also be happy, thats what im doing.
    Anonymous

• I have a child but I can live with my mother.
    Anonymous

• Go.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• leave him
    kathy067j

Answer by kathy067j at 8:20 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• No its not normal to fight that much... not really half that much.
    sounds to me that you need to just leave.
    especially if he is abusing doesnt matter if it is physical or verbal... its abuse.
    I hope you do the right thing.
    good luck.
    MiLeesMommy08

Answer by MiLeesMommy08 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• No. After that long you should have adjusting to each other. It sounds like it's just not working. Perhaps you could take some time away from him and see if things between the two of you clear up. My h and I did very well as long as we didn't live together! LOL Of course he's an x now!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• We have already separated temporarily twice...Just as soon as he gets his way back with me it starts again.
    Anonymous

• Way too earlt to be this mean!!! Just chalk it up to bad judgment!! Move on, sounds like it is way too hurtful!! You are better than that. and so is he!!! Free yourselves!!! BE HAPPY!!!!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• for the first Anonymous comment, hun i hope it works for you. but you should never stay for the kids sake. your there too. if its bad then go. i remember my parents fighting, my dad being gone my mom storming off. i was only 5, they split when i was 7. a childs memory is senseitive to things like that. they may not remember what game they played with thire friends last year but they'll remember the time of day, what they wore, and where they were when they heard you fight
    bryoungker

Answer by bryoungker at 3:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2009